Translate

Minggu, 08 Mei 2011

A quote says that we have to struggle to get the love from our beloved one, but in fact, I have done everything and, still, you definitely don’t pretend that I’m exist. So do i still have to struggle to reach you?
Another quote says that love gives us power to change to be better for our love ones, but in fact, it’s hard for me to change myself, indeed, I love myself just the way I am. So do I still have to try to change myself to be kind of your type?

Those frictions lead me to a big question: Why it must be you?
Why it must be you that stole my heart, then sarcastically break it?

#episodegalau

3 komentar:

Rama mengatakan...

Fatma, ckck galau parah. eh anyway nonton film Thailand fat, 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love' itu mungkin bisa sedikit menjawab :)

Tapi tergantung lo cintanya sama siapa sih, kalo cintanya sama Allah coba liat posting baba, ini linknya http://littledragoon.wordpress.com/

Intinya ya kalo mau deket2 sama Die harus berusaha masuk kriteria haha mantav

andriani mengatakan...

wow, fatma.. hihihi

fatma mengatakan...

hahaha, makasih rama n dina udah perhatian hehehehe, insyaAllah kemarin ini cuma galau sesaat kok hehehe..

jangan lupa ikut ke dharmais yaaaw! :)